SLK (S51) is a 49-year-old Indonesian female. For about a year she had complaints of abdominal distension with mild abdominal pain on and off. She suffered occasional pain during menses. An ultrasound showed a large right ovarian cyst with nodules within it.
SLK came to a private hospital in Penang and underwent a surgery on 4 October 2011.
Things did not turn out right for SLK after the surgery.
- She was discharged after 8 days in the hospital for her surgery.
- After being discharged from the hospital, SLK suffered cramps and muscle pull in her left thigh. She had to be hospitalized again. This time it was for 6 days.
- Unfortunately the pains and discomforts in her leg did not go away. The doctor told her that he had done his best and could not offer any more help.
- The next day, on 20 October 2011, a desperate SLK and her family came to CA Care. They wanted us to help SLK with the pain in her leg.
- Unfortunately there were no medical reports and we did not know what had happened. We told the family to go back to the doctor and ask for all the medical records. We did not get to see SLK again after that.
On 23 November 2011, SLK and her husband came back to see us again – this time with a photograph of the ovarian cyst that had been removed and its histopathology report. The histopathology report dated 14 October 2011 indicated clear cell adenocarcinoma of the ovary. Endometriosis.
Let SLK tell her story.
Gist of our conversation:
- The surgery for my ovarian cancer was done on 4 October 2011. Before the surgery I was able to walk without any problem. But before that I used to have cramps in my left leg – but no swelling.
- There were some varicose veins in my left foot.
- Four days after the surgery, my left calf became uncomfortable – muscle pull.
- On 12 October 2011, I was discharged from the hospital, i.e. after eight days.
- But on 14 October 2011 I had to be readmitted into the hospital because my left leg became swollen. It was painful and heavy. I was discharged on 19 October 2011. While in the hospital I received a total of 12 injections – 2 injections a day. In addition I took Warfarin and Dalfon (a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug). These medications did not help much. I was still in pain and my leg felt uncomfortable.
- That was why on 20 October 2011 we came and see you.
- We returned to Jakarta on 2 November 2011. At that time my leg was still swollen, but the size had somewhat reduced.
- At home, I continued taking the doctor’s medication – Warfarin and Dalfon.
- I came back to Penang again and saw my doctors (the surgeon and blood specialist-oncologist) on 18 November 2011. The oncologist asked me to continue taking the Warfarin for another six months and this time with an increased dosage. The doctor said I would be cured after six months. In the meantime, I was asked to undergo chemotherapy for my ovarian cancer.
- I refused to undergo chemotherapy. I also did not want to take the Warfarin anymore. We waited for you to return from Laos and came to see you.
CA Care from 23 November to 28 November 2011
- I took the herbs that you prescribed me and also underwent the e-Therapy. These treatments helped me.
- After three times of e-Therapy, I could now walk. And my leg did not swell any more. Previously if I walked, my left leg become swollen. I could now walk to the market and also travel by bus. I felt lighter when I walked. Before coming to CA Care I could not walk like I do now.
- Husband: Now she can walk so far – from Gurney Park to Pulau Tikus market – with no problem. Before your treatment, we had to take a taxi to come and see you. Now we just take the bus and walked to wherever we want to go.
Watch this video carefully and see how SLK walked, before and after the herbs plus the e-Therapy.