Anne (M965, not real name), from Indonesia, was 52-years old when she was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. She underwent 8 cycles of chemotherapy in a hospital in Jakarta. Anne suffered severe side effects, such as:
- Heart palpitation
- Loss of ability to produce sweat
- Weak leg – feeling unstable when walking
- Shortness of breath
- Hardened abdominal muscle
- Ringing in the ear
All treatments were completed in August 2010. A repeat CT scan on 20 November showed no more ascites, but the lymphoma had not totally disappeared. Soon afterwards, Anne suffered swelling of the left side of her face around the jaw. A biopsy was performed. The report on 6 January 2011 indicated recurrence of the non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
CA Care Therapy
Anne came to see us for the first time on 29 April 2011. After about two months on the herbs, Anne and her husband came back to see us again of 1 July 2011. She benefited from the herbs. During this second visit, Anne underwent a week of e-Therapy in addition to taking the herbs. Her health improved further.
Gist of her story:
- Felt much better after two months on the herbs. More energy, walk with more stability, better appetite, slept better – could turn sideways, right or left. Able to bend my knees – before to do so was painful.
- Heart palpitation still persists. Had eight cycles of chemo. Before chemo no such problem.
- Felt recurrence of lumps in my body and the lump on my cheek seemed to grow bigger. I also have fevers at times.
- Doctor asked to undergo radiotherapy and chemotherapy. I declined.
- Came to CA Care Penang for the second time after two months.
Gist of her response to the e-Therapy:
- The first session of the Therapy done on Friday night. After the Therapy stomach churned for a while, until she fell asleep. Problem gone the next morning. Passed out a lot of urine. Beside these there were no other side effects. Able to sleep better than before. Woke up with more energy. Was able to go to the shopping mall the whole of Saturday. Lump on the cheek felt less tight.
- The second session of the Therapy done on Sunday night. Woke up the next morning – I felt more fresh. Over all felt much better. On a scale of 10, condition improved to 8. Before the Therapy it was at 3 or 4.
- The third session of the Therapy was done on Monday morning. The fullness feeling of the abdomen was gone. This feeling arose after chemotherapy. No such problem before chemo. Pain in both sides of temple improved by 50 percent. Slept soundly, unable to sleep well before this . Bowel movements better. No more pain when sweating. Breathing improved. Tense or hardened stomach muscle eased and able to pinch the stomach now.
The AcuGraph reading during the first visit, on 29 April 2011 is a below. The picture showed many imbalances.
On 8 July 2011, the AcuGraph reading showed tremendous improvements. This was after undergoing a week of the e-Therapy. Anne was ready to go home after this.