Patient, 66-year-old, was diagnosed with lung cancer that had spread to her bones and brain. She had undergone radiotherapy, took Iressa and later switched to Tarceva but the treatments failed her. After 9 months of medical treatment she decided to try out our CA Care Therapy.
Patient led a miserable life. She was constantly in pain and had difficulty sleeping. Patient, her husband and daughter came to CA Care Penang on 8 June 2014. She was started on the e-Therapy. After 4 days, her pains were gone!
Listen to her story.
Patient was in pain for 2 weeks before coming to see us in Penang.
Nature of her pain:
- Poking pain in the left rib.
- Pain radiated from front to the back.
- Pain comes on and off lasting from 5 minutes to 30 minutes at a time.
After the e-Therapy
The following are notes recorded by her daughter.
- Started with Detox #2 on Sunday evening. Felt mild pain at the ribs while undergoing the therapy.
- Mild pain at 2 am to 4 am.
- Detox # 3 and Insomnia #18 on Monday morning. More pain during the session. Went home felt very, very tired, restless and irritable. Had deep sleep for 30 minutes.
- Pain at 2 p.m. and then at 9.30 p.m. The pain gradually increased at 11.30 p.m. and 4 a.m. Able to sleep but woke up due to the pains.
- Overall she had more hours of sleep.
- The pain now is a bit less than what she experienced while at home before the e-Therapy.
- Good appetite.
- Pain # 65, 80 and 89. No pain and had good sleep during the therapy. Had mild pain at 1 p.m., 3 p.m. and 4.30 p.m. Duration of pain decreased.
- At night she was alert, talkative and energy level higher.
- No pain throughout the night but had coughs with a lot of phlegm.
- Wake up, sleep, wake up, sleep. Didn’t sleep well.
- Whole day and night NO pain.
- Before the therapy she had pains every day and night.
- At night she had pain 2 to 3 times and daytime it was 3 to 4 times per day.
- After 4 days of the e-Therapy the whole day and night no pain.
- She felt better, whole day comfortable. She was happy.
Daughter: (The e-Therapy)… It is very good. At night no pain, the whole day no pain. Very good mood. Very good appetite. Happy.
Chris: You can’t ask for more!