TS (H570) is a 53-year-old male from Singapore. He had been having severe pain in the back since the past three years. But he did not seek any medical treatment.
TS came to seek our help on 1 April 2011. Upon reviewing his CT scan, we suggested removal of his left kidney. But before taking on the surgery we suggested that TS do a PET scan first. This is to rule out any metastasis, i.e., “cancer” spreading to other parts of the body. If there was metastasis, then a cure from surgery becomes a remote possibility.
During this first visit, TS presented with the following:
- Back pain.
- Insomnia. He only slept 3 to 4 hours each night and woke up every few hours.
- Abdominal wind.
- Burning sensation when urinating.
- One side of his nose was blocked.
We prescribed Capsule A, deTox + WF tea and Kidney tea. TS came back five days later. He showed some improvements. His stomach felt good – there was no more wind. After taking herbs for two days there was no more burning sensation when urinating. Also his nose block was gone.
TS decided to reject our earlier suggestion of a surgery. He would not go for a PET scan either. As far as he was concerned, at this point of time, he only wanted to try our herbal therapy.
On 4 May 2011, TS came back to see us for the third time. His health was normal and he could sleep well and uninterrupted for 5 to 6 hours each night. Below is the video recording of our conversation that morning.
Gist of Our Conversation
- TS has been having this intense pain in his back for the past many years. The pain came on and off. After an attack, the pain could linger on for a few days.
- TS consulted the doctor but he was told nothing was wrong with him. It was only after a CT scan was done that a mass was found in his left kidney.
- TS underwent a brief e-Therapy (Detox 1, 17 minutes) while at CA Care in Penang. He felt better.
- When he went home to Singaore, he did Detox 2 which was for 34 minutes. The pain was gone.
- For the past three weeks, he did not suffer any more pain.
- A friend’s sister has high blood pressure. TS put her on the Hypertension #68. She felt better after four days.
- TS’s maid hurt her finger when closing the door. The pain was intense. TS put her on the Detox. The next morning, there was no more pain.
Ultrasound on 1 September 2011 indicated that the left kidney mass decreased in size from 4.0 x 3.1 x 2.9 (as on 28 June 2011) to 3.3 x 3.0 x 2.9. The right kidney mass – from 1.1 x 1.7 x 1.2 to 5 mm (?)